Method 1 View basic information about your computer
- Right-clicking on the start button, select Control Panel.
- Open System.
- Here you can see some specifications of your computer including CPU speed in GHz.
Method 2 Detailed System Information
- Click on Start and in the white search box above the Start button, type in: msinfo32
- Hit Enter
- The System Information window will then open
- Go to “Control Panel” (Press Windows Key + Q and type control …)
- In Control Panel, Scroll down and click “Performance Information and Tools”
- On the left, Click on the bottom item “Advance Tools”
- The 6th item should be “View Advanced System Details in System Information”
- The System Information Window will then open
Tip: You can also access the Run command by pressing the Windows logo key Picture of the Windows logo key + R. And type msinfo32, within all versions of Windows to view System Information.
The initial screen that pops up will show you a detailed list of information about your system