There are some basic steps to resolve most problems associated with logging into Percepta applications. These steps should be attempted before you contact Percepta Support Center for assistance.
This does not include problems due to credentials or password related problems.
- In Internet Explorer, click the gear icon or Tools menu, then click on Internet options.
- Under Browsing history, click on Delete button.
- Ensure that the following items are selected:
- Preserve Favorites website data
- Temporary Internet files and website files
- Cookies and website data
- Tracking Protection Active X Filtering and Do Not Track.
Then click on Delete button.
- Select the Content tab, click Clear SSL State, then click the OK button in the next message box.
- Click on OK button.